19 Aug Important Welfare Schemes Launched by Narendra Modi.
List of Modi Administration Schemes: Many welfare schemes have been launched by the Modi government, including Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao, Swachh Bharat Mission, PM Mudra Yojna, Atal Pension Yojna, Smart City Scheme, and Make in India. Read on to learn about the important welfare schemes launched by Narendra Modi.
Because the central government is the welfare government, its social welfare schemes are designed to improve the general public’s well-being. There are three types of Central Government schemes. These are the “Core of Core Schemes,” “Core Schemes,” and “Major Central Sector Schemes” categories. There are approximately 6 schemes in the ‘Core of Core Schemes’ list and 28 schemes in the Core Sectors.
Important Scheme of Narendra Modi
In this article, we have compiled a list of the Modi government’s major centrally sponsored schemes.
There are a total of 26 significant schemes.
- The Jan Dhan Yojna. (August 28, 2014)
- Skill India Mission (August 28th, 2014)
- Indian-made – September 28, 2014
- Mission Swachh Bharat – 2nd of October, 2014
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana – 11th of October, 2014
- Shramev Jayate Yojana – 16th of October, 2014
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (January 22, 2015)
- Hridaya Plan for the 21st of January, 2015
- PM Mudra Yojna. (8th of April, 2015)
- Ujala Yojana – 1st of May, 2015
- A total pension yojna – 9th of May, 2015
- Jyoti Jyoti Bima Yojna, Prime Minister – 9th of May, 2015
- The Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Smart city initiative – 9th of May, 2015
- AMRUT Strategy – 25th of June, 2015
- Mission for Digital India – 2nd of July, 2015
- Gold Monetization Plan – 5th of November, 2015
- Scheme for Sovereign Gold Bonds – 5th of November, 2015
- UDAY, November 20th, 2015
- Start-up India, January 16
- Setu Bhartam Yojna – 4th of March, 2016!
- Stand Up, India! – 5th of April, 2016 stand up india
- Gramoday Se Bharat Uday – April 14-24, 2016
- Prime Minister Ujjwala’s Plan – 1st of May, 2016
- Namami Gange Yojana – 7th of July, 2016.
- SATAT Scheme , – October2018